Website Kee Wee Tin Nok Transport Ltd.
Casual – As Needed
Kee Wee Tin Nok Transport Ltd. is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and dependable Dispatcher/Clerk to join our talented team. This is a rewarding opportunity if you have an appreciation for First Nation culture, a desire for continuing professional development and enjoy the support and collaboration from our multidisciplinary team and various other professionals and agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate, dispatch & coordinate KWTN drivers while using the GPS
- Arrange flights, out of town taxi/bus services
- Arrange accommodations, meals, and prepare warrants
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the Edmonton roadways and medical centers
- Create daily driver trip sheets
- Multi-task, while utilizing hi-tech equipment, quick and critical thinking, in a stressful environment
- Keyboarding and hearing skills are essential
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Answer telephone
- Must be able to work cooperatively with transportation driver and clients
- Data entry on a daily basis
- Excellent knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
- Be extremely observant to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work in a diverse environment with frequent interruptions
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Must be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work shifts as needed (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
Education and Experience:
- Experience with MS Office databases and other related software applications
- A minimum of grade 10 education or equivalent
- Two (2) years clerical experience required
- Must be able to type 35wpm
- Telephone Etiquette
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Competitive Salary
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
All applications MUST include: Cover Letter, Resume & 3 Work Related References, Current Fingerprint Record Check, Criminal Record Check and Child & Youth Intervention Check
(All checks must be current within the last 6 months)
Bigstone Group of Companies
Human Resources Department
Box 1020 Wabasca, Alberta T0G 2K0
Email to: email@example.com
Closing Date for this Employment Opportunity will be: Until a suitable candidate is found.
POSTED on May 8, 2023
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.