To provide a home like atmosphere for our elders, a place where they can experience carefree living, in a safe and secure environment.
To provide safe, comfortable accommodation while encouraging a sense of respect, dignity, and self-worth for elders, who are able to remain independent with assistance from community, based service.
A place to call home
- We offer: modern, spacious, non smoking rooms,with full bath and shower, which are wheelchair accessible. All rooms come equipped with cable and phone outlets for individual use.
- Three meals made fresh daily, snacks available between meals
- Provide 24 hr. supervision
- Laundry facilities on site, or choose to pay for laundry services for a monthly fee.
- Weekly cleaning services
- Home care services provided to those that qualify
- Two lounge areas complete with satellite TV
- Day rooms for crafts, and games
- House phone provided for local calls
- Medical van available for doctor appointments
- Medication monitoring for those that need assistance
- Weekly communion by Catholic Church
The Elders Lodge and Group Home is situated close to all amenities including:
- Bigstone Cree Nation Administration Building
- Medical Referral and Ambulance
- Fitness Center
- Health Services
- NNADAP and Mental Health Services
- Oski Pasikoniwiw Kamik- Band School